Santa Costumes are great for Christmas spirit! As the holidays approach more and more people try to find ways to get into the spirit of Christmas, and what better way than to dress up in a costume than as Santa Claus or one of his little helpers… An Elf! There are also great alternatives for Women to choose from usually called Santa Dresses.
While Saint Nick outfits can be made at home from scratch it is not a project for the beginner. You will need some sewing knowledge and some crafty experience to be able to complete the outfit yourself from all homemade products. If you have some experience in creating outfits you might want to by a pattern from your local crafts store that will assist you in the process.
For those wanting to purchase Santa outfits you are in luck! The internet has great bargains for this holiday icon. A simple internet search will reveal great alternative to making one yourself!
What does Santa Claus typically wear when he is coming to town?.
1. A long white beard: Don’t go anywhere without this signature feature of facial hair!
2. Rosy cheeks: Even if you purchase you costume be sure to grab some makeup and make your cheeks a bit rosy.
3. A big belly: No matter what they say Santa Claus will always be jolly and have a big belly. This feature can easily be done with a pillow for some “fluff.”
4. Black boots: Another signature feature, these black boots should come with any costume that you purchase.
5. White gloves: To keep the hands warm and clean! Be sure to slip your hands into a pair of white gloves before you show up to take photos with the kids.
6. A red and white Christmas Santa Hat!
Santa Claus costumes can be extremely fun to appear in for Christmas. You will immediately find that you will be the center of attention of the kids and the adults alike. Everybody wants to tell Saint Nick what is on their Christmas list for the holidays. Everybody wants to sit on the lap of the jolly ol’ fella just to let him know that they love him!