playboy bunny costume
A sexy outfit choice for halloween is the playboy bunny costume!
This fall season the new TV show the Playboy Club is making playboy bunnies the center of attention – and make no doubt about it, this is going to be a fun, popular, very sexy halloween costume this year! The TV show is about the bunnies and patrons to the original club in the 1960s.
Here is how to make your own playboy bunny costume at home:
1. What you’ll need for your Bunny Costume: The classic 1960s bunny costume was a one-piece strapless outfit that resembled a bathing suit. If you don’t have that strapless number, you can opt for a black corset and black boy shorts or tight black skirt, or a tight solid-colored strapless dress will work as well. Remember that whatever color you choose for your dress should carry through to your ears and shoes as well.
2. Cottontail & Ears- each costume was accessories with a head band with bunny ears of a matching color with the main part of the outfit. A cottontail is pinned on the outfit’s derrier.
3. Cuffs & Collar – the costume should also feature white cuffs around the wrists and a white collar with a black bow tie around the neck. If you do not purchase a kit online, you can make these items yourself using a bit of white cloth and fabric tape, or even a napkin. A search on youtube will bring up a video on how to make a homemade collar and tie with just a napkin and construction paper!
4. Heels – The classic costume worn by the bunnys includes a plain 3-inch pump with a pointed toe, the color of the shoe should match the rest of the bunny costume!
5. Black Mesh or Sheer Black Tights – each bunny’s costume should also include tights – either black mesh or sheer black.