Mardi Gras Masquerade Mask 2015
Mardi gras costumes and Masquerade masks are a tradition for men and women from New Orleans. Many of the selections of masks are either on a stick or strap around the head and fasten in the back, most of them have a universal sizing so that an man, women, or even child can wear the mask.
Mardi gras costumes for women are even more popular with todays tradition than it has ever been in the past, homemade costumes being the trend for the year because of tighter budgets.
When is Mardi Gras 2015? Tuesday, February 17
Can I still get a spot on a float this year? For a price Yes, but hurry before all of the packages get reserved.
I am going to the parade, where can I stay? There are a number of hotels and accommodation options in New Orelans and around the French Quarter.
So what kind Mardi Gras Masquerade Mask should I wear for the 2015 festival? Here are a few option.
- Feather mask – you can make this at home if you have the time or buy online
- Mask on a stick – a good option if you need to remove the covering easy and fast without interruption to makeup or hair.
- Mardi gras face mask for men and women are available in all sorts of sizes and colors
- Make a mardi gras mask at home – great option and you have unlimited amount of creativity! Watch this “How to” on making it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1_0gCwBpUk
- Mardi gras masks for sale – in and around Bourbon street and online shops offers big selections
- Masquerade style – much like most of the option choose something with the colors of the
celebration – purple, green, and gold are the most popular colors!