Donald Trump Costume
If you want to be someone this halloween that is INSTANTLY recognizable, and has a pretty easy costume to put together, who better to be than DONALD TRUMP!!?!?
The Donald Trump costume is an excellent choice for the DIYer…here’s what you’ll need to get your costume started:
1. THE “DONALD” COSTUME HAIR (First part of Costume of Donald Trump)
-The key part of the Donal Trump costume is undoubtedly the hair. It’s almost impossible to be The Donald right without that overly coifed, side-swoop hair that he sports wherever he goes! To do it right, you might want to buy a Donald Trump Costume Wig. There are plenty of choices out there..check out Jimmy Fallon’s wig choice – a long-banged, side-swept blond wig…side by side with The Donald, you can see exactly how close the wig matches..
2. Suit (Second part of Costume of Donald Trump)
The next part of the Donald Trump Costume is a great looking suit. “The Donald” is almost always seen walking around in one. A black suit or dark navy suit with a red tie works great. Add a pin of the American Flag (which he always wears since running for president), and you’re in!
The last, and possibly most essential part of the Donald Trump costume is a part of the costume that you can’t buy – it’s the mimicry of “The Donald’s” key unique gestures. If you watch the Jimmy Fallon video above, you’ll get an idea of what you’ll have to do – here are some key components:
- pointing – the Donald does alot of pointing to emphasize certain points that he’s making
- hand gestures in general – the Donald not only points for emphasis on key parts of his speeches, but he also does alot of “general” hand gestures…put your thumb and forefinger together and bounce your hands up and down in front of you when you talk and you’ll have a general idea of how it goes
- eye squint – the Donald has a very particular eye squint which he wears especially when he’s talking
- pursed lips – watch Jimmy Fallon to get an idea of how to do it…when he’s thinking in particular, the Donald will purse his lips (and squint his eyes)
4. Make America Great Again Cap (Last part of Costume of Donald Trump)
This is a bonus part of the costume…the Make America Great Again Cap – the Donald wears when he’s out promoting his campaign…if you want to ensure people know exactly what your costume is, add this to your outfit and you’ll be recognizable! You can get knockoffs just about everywhere, or you can actually buy the real-deal official cap from the trump website to add an authentic vibe to your costume!